- prepare 8 serving cups.
- make the pink layer: heat milk and the cherry gelatin in a saucepan. stir continuously, heat until just slightly boil. remove from heat. pour into each of the cups until they reach 1/4 cup.
- freeze the first pink layer on the refrigerator. while let the remainder warm and stir some time.
- once you saw the pink layer has sit in the refrigerator. make the red layer: boil the water with gelatin. remove from heat. pour into the top of each pink layer until they reach 1/2 cup.
- follow the third step again and continue layering until you run out of the gelatin.
- refrigerate until you want to serve them. serve with whipped cream and candied fruit.
you saw the pictures, haven't you? if maybe some of you are curious to know what candied fruit i used, i don't know too. hahaha. i just used what's in my refrigerator. i don't like candied fruit either, it was mom's. but i just like the shade, they match my jelly. hehe. i guess it's enough for the post today, i'm signing off people..
thanks for reading! :)