Mini Maple Chocolate Chips Pancake Muffin
- preheat oven to 350 degree F.
- combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, sugar, and salt in a medium bowl. sift together with a wire whisk.
- in another bowl, stir buttermilk, egg, maple syrup, and melted butter until just combined.
- add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir with a spoon until combined.
- stir in the chocolate chips, reserve a few chips to sprinkle on top.
- bake for 8-9 minutes. let cool slightly and remove from the pan, you may need to use a toothpick around the edges to separate the pancake muffins from the pan.
what happened in my kitchen?
- i didn't have buttermilk. so i substitute it with 2/3 cup whole milk with 2 tsp apple cider, leave it for 3-5 minutes before using. i found this as the best substitution.
- i forgot to add in the chocolate chips into the batter. so when it's done and came out from the oven i quickly press some of the chips into the muffin tops while it's still hot.
- i baked this muffin for more than 9 minutes. to be exact, i baked this for 15 minutes and the texture is still good.
that's all for today.. thanks for reading people! :)
have a good day and HAPPY BAKING..
see you hopefully real soon.