Tuesday, September 7, 2010

excuse me for a while..

hey people..
miss my post? haha. nah, i'm not forgetting all of you.. i'm just being busy here. well, not literally busy and neither did i was so lazy baking. i baked some goodies, cooked some nice dishes, but i didn't think that they were good enough to be published here. i should give you my best, shouldn't i?

so... i still haven't got anything to post until now that i'm telling you i have to excuse my self from posting on this blog. i will be gone for a month max, my mom didn't let me bake anything during this Eid Mubarak holiday cause my house will be in some kind of messy mode and she doesn't want anymore chaos in the house. haha.

but, i'll still do my KBB task this month, wait for it by the end of the month. i have something really good to share! oh my readers, i am really going to miss you and all my kitchenwares. don't worry, i'll post soon if i can steal sometime to please my self with baking.

i hope you don't mind waiting for me..
thanks for the understanding and have a very blessed holiday!
Happy Eid Mubarak for those who celebrate.. :)

5 comments:

  1. I do Mon, I miss your post :D. Wakaka, kagak papa kaleee... postingin aja itu hasil prakarya kamu drpd blog sepi hihihihi. Sadiiiisss emaklu Mon, kalo aku dilarang masak nangis hihihihi. Happy Eid ya Mon :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tengo un horno y sé cómo usarlo: thank you so much! :)

    Tabon: ahaha. iya nih ta, sedih banget nggak boleh nambah2in cucian. huhu. iyaa, sama2 ta, Happy Eid.. enjoy the holiday yah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog!
    Have a nice time!
    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Paula: hi paula, nice to know you.. thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails