250 gr instant noodles / egg noodles
250 gr minced beef / minced chicken
400 ml milk
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1 onions, chopped
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1 tsp ground nutmeg
2 tbsp butter
instant noodles seasoning
grated cheese for topping
- prepare 9 aluminium foil cups, ramekins will do, even a large pie plate. preheat oven to 400 deg F.
- cook instant noodles until half cooked, remove from heat and drain. set aside.
- heat the butter, then sautee the onion until becoming very fragrant. add the minced beef, cook until change in color, season with salt, pepper, nutmeg, and instant noodles seasoning. stir evenly. remove from heat.
- pour in the milk and beaten egg into the beef. add in the noodles and mix until all of the ingredients are incorporated.
- divide the mixture into cups / ramekins. top with grated cheese, bake in the oven for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
that's all for today folks! thanks for reading, have a good day! :)