hmm, today is shrimp curry muffin day, quite successful. but still imperfect, 'cause the paper liner wasn't filled properly with my batter so the muffin didn't popped out from the paper liner nicely. but that's fine, it's still delicious, especially when you eat it warm in a cozy evening with tomato ketchup and chilli sauce. nyumm..
so this is the recipe:
Shrimp Curry Muffin
225gr all purpose flour, sifted
1,5tsp baking powder
1tsp ground ginger
1/2tsp dried oregano
1tbsp curry powder
200ml plain yoghurt
75gr butter, melted
150gr shrimp, cooked
1tbsp parsley, minced
- preheat oven to 200 degree celcius. prepare a 12 cup muffin tin, lined with paper liner.
- mix flour, baking powder, salt, ground ginger, oregano, and curry powder, sift together, set aside.
- in another bowl, blend together the yoghurt, melted butter, and eggs. beat them with a wire whisk or a wooden spoon until completely incorporated.
- slowly add the wet mixture to the dry ingredients, add in the shrimp and stir only until the ingredients are just combined.
- fill in the paper liner using a spoon until almost full. sprinkle the minced parsley on top of it.
- baked in the preheated oven for about 25 minutes until risen and when toothpick inserted in the center of the muffin comes out completely clean. transfer to a wire rack to cool.
translated from ' Primarasa: Lezat Sekejap 30 Menit, Aneka Muffin'
HAPPY BAKING! :))