- preheat oven to 190 degree C (375 deg F). oil an 8 cup muffin tin, or use paper liners.
- in a small bowl, combine oil, milk and egg. beat lightly. in a large bowl, mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. toss in chopped strawberries and stir to coat with flour. pour in the milk mixture and stir together.
- fill muffin cups. bake at 190 degree C (375 deg F) for 25 minutes, or until the top bounce back from the touch. cool 10 minutes and remove from pans.
what happened in my kitchen?
- here's some note from me: when making easy-method muffin, we should never overmix the batter or we will end up having tough muffin. the reason is because we don't wanna create gluten there, unlike making breads or pasta. that's why, i always uses pastry flour or cake flour because it contains less gluten.
- i omit white sugar and use granulated sugar. still good.
so, for any muffin-beginners like me, why don't you also make some? perhaps we'll have the same luck.
well, i think there's nothing left for me to blab.
that's all for today, readers!
HAPPY BAKING.. :)