Best-Ever Carrot and Walnut Cake
125 gr finely grated carrots
100 gr fairly finely chopped walnuts
20 gr raisins
cream cheese frosting:
125 gr cream cheese, softened
50 gr butter, softened
150 gr confectioners' sugar
1/2 tbsp finely grated lemon zest
1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- cake: preheat the oven to 350 degree F or 180 degree C. line a 12-cup cupcakes pan with cupcakes liner. stir together the flour, ground all spice, baking powder, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- beat the butter sugar, and vanilla in another large bowl with an electric mixer at medium speed until pale and creamy. add the eggs, one at a time, beating until just well combined after each addition.
- with mixer at low speed, gradually beat in the dry ingredients. stir in the carrots, walnuts, and raisins.
- spoon the batter into the prepared cupcakes pan. bake for about 30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- cream cheese frosting: with mixer at medium speed, beat the cream cheese, butter, confectioners' sugar, and lemon zest and juice in a large bowl until creamy and smooth. frost each cupcakes with the frosting.
so i guess that's the recipe, i hope you all can enjoy it as much as i do..
thanks for reading, have a nice day! :)